Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Have Heart show at the Warhol in San Antonio


Heave heart and Verse played the other night here in San Antonio and over 200 + people came out of the woodwork's for this show and it was fucking wild. I was surprised to see how well everyone seemed to get along and there was a pretty positive atmosphere, it was a breath of fresh air to the hardcore scene here in San Antonio i just hope it sticks. This is one of the best Hardcore shows I have been to in the 3 years i have lives here in TX and I hope there are more shows like this on a regular basis!

7-10-08
No Return
On my side
Lie and wait
Verse
Have heart

here are some pictures and videos from the show enjoy.

Nutter Photog
http://www.flickr.com/photos/nutterphotog/sets/72157606120781415/

youtube videos of the show by Edward





















1 comment:

Rookie Soldier said...

I left duder.. no more fights.. =)