Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Hot Water Music


HWM is one of those bands that i first heard of back when i was about 15 years old and they blew me away i cant explain it, chucks voice and lyrics just speak to me like no other band can its hard to explain. I recently got to see them play at SXSW music festival in Austin TX,they played for almost 2 hours and it was awesome they played every song i wanted to hear.... this is one band i would suggest to anyone!

Favorite song! Rooftops !

I've gotten the scars to remind me i've watched the clocks go around i've walked myself through some days that have put me where i am in another time in another place all things might have been in place but for now i'm finding myself up here standing on a rooftop screaming hey world are you listening are you listening to me i'm here and i'm hurting so begin again it's another time it's another place and we are making more old days but for now i'm finding myself out here and i'm hurting to begin again hey world i'm ready to listen and learn something new i'm here and i'm willing to get myself through


Chuck Ragan and Matt Skiba- Rooftops







No comments: